Oakmont Property Management
If you’re looking for an investment property in Oakmont, PA, odds are that you are also thinking about property management. If you’re not, you should be! From daily maintenance to renter relations and even legal matters, property management responsibilities can be a massive drain on your time, energy and stress level. Hiring a team of experts who are knowledgeable in both the property management industry and the Oakmont area solves this problem.
When you partner with Real Property Management Three Rivers, you are placing your property in hands that you can trust. We understand liabilities, as well as the laws and best practices for rental leases, so you don’t have to even think about it. Our team knows the Oakmont area, meaning we specialize in thriving within the local market and in understanding the unique characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Oakmont real estate while we will handle the property management tasks for you.
Oakmont Property Management Services
Real Property Management Three Rivers’ residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Evaluations
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Three Rivers, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Oakmont property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time, and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also prosper. We are not limited to the areas listed below. Instead, we are ready to grow with you dependent on your location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Wexford, PA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Three Rivers
Avoid all the property management hassles and work with us. When we manage your investment for you, you’ll save money and won’t have to worry about common landlord problems.
If you are interested in having your Oakmont property managed by Real Property Management Three Rivers, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 724-804-8254 today!
2020 Economic Outlook PDF
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Life in Oakmont
Oakmont, Pennsylvania, is most well-known for the Oakmont Country Club, which has hosted the U.S. Open more than any other golf course in America. The course, which first opened in 1903, is considered as one of the most challenging in America, and luminaries such as Bobby Jones, Sam Snead, Ben Hogan, and Jack Nicklaus are among the champions who famously tested their mettle on its undulating greens.
Of course, there are many other things to do in Oakmont for those not as interested in golfing. Many residents enjoy shopping and dining at the many restaurants in the borough, while others prefer visiting Riverside Park, which offers many opportunities for physical activities.