Pittsburgh Property Management
It is not easy to find an investment property in Pittsburgh, PA, let alone manage it. If you are in the middle of searching for a property, you should look for a property management company as well. Self-managing a rental property is tough, from the regular maintenance to keep with your tenants’ concerns, it can take a toll on anybody. Hiring a team of experts in both the property management industry and the Pittsburgh area can make a huge difference in your whole investment experience.
When you partner with Real Property Management Three Rivers, your property will be in reliable hands. Our team knows the Pittsburgh area, so we concentrate on thriving within the local market and the unique characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Pittsburgh real estate while letting us take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Pittsburgh Property Management Services
Real Property Management Three Rivers’ residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Evaluations
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We take away the headache of managing your properties by providing professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Three Rivers, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We take pride in being the industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Pittsburgh property. When it comes down to it, our goal is to take property management to a whole new level of excellence by fostering high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters. We treat each investment as if it were our own, enabling property owners to maximize the gains of their investment property without increasing the demands on their time. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time, and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also prosper. We are not limited to the areas listed below; instead, we are ready to develop with you dependent on your location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Wexford, PA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Three Rivers
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
2020 Economic Outlook PDF
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Life in Pittsburgh
Recognized by famous names like “Blitzburgh” and “Steel City,” Pittsburgh is on the rise. Coming from a dying steel industry, Pittsburgh is gaining notoriety for being reinvention city. A surge in job opportunities has made Pittsburgh an attractive place for families and graduates. Pittsburgh also offers a cheaper housing market than other large cities. The quality of life continues to improve with new industries that make Pittsburgh home.
Pittsburgh summers are hot and humid while winters are chilly and snowy. Spring and autumn vary: frosty and cold in the mornings, warm and muggy in the afternoon. Pittsburghers are known for their devotion to their professional sports teams: the NFL Steelers, NHL Penguins, and MLB Pirates. Heinz Field, PPG Paints Arena, and PNC Park can seat thousands of fans during home games, and every Pittsburgher is affected by heavy traffic when a game is in going on.